With today’s poor economy, many people are using price as their deciding factor when choosing an oil company. Instead, you should consider is which is more important to you and your family – best price or best value.
When it comes to heating your home, you deserve an experienced heating oil provider who you can trust to keep your family warm. Ed’s Garage, Inc. is a full service, family run oil company that has been serving the heating needs of Eastern Connecticut since 1947! With an expertly trained and reliable service department, we proudly provide top notch service and annual tune ups of your furnace and boiler. Our service team is also available 24 hours a day for a prompt response and expert service work should you have a problem after hours. You won’t find dependable service like this at a discount company!
Automatic Delivery Program
- Ed's Garage, Inc. will fill your tank automatically based on our computerized Degree Day System. The system determines your optimal delivery time based on temperatures, tank size, previous usage patterns and other factors. Each home is different and usage varies depending on countless variables such as unseasonable temperatures, efficiency of equipment, number of residents or guests in the home or other heating sources. While we will do our best to monitor your usage, it is your responsibility to keep track of your tank level and to notify us of any unexpected changes.
- Customers participating in our Automatic Delivery Program are eligible for Senior Citizen and volume discounts. We also offer budget payment plans and accept all major credit cards. Click Here to Become an Automatic Customer!
Will-Call Delivery Program
- Will-Call customers are responsible for monitoring their own tank levels and are asked to call for a delivery when their tank is between 3/8 and 1/4 full.
- We require 24 hour advance notice for all Will-Call deliveries. Any Will-Call customer who runs out of oil or needs a same day delivery will incur a Same Day Delivery and/or Prime & Start charge.
- The minimum requirement for our Will-Call Delivery Program is 100 gallons. Any Will-Call customer whose delivery does not meet our minimum requirement will be charged a $25.00 fee.
- Any customer on the Will-Call Delivery Program who runs out of oil after hours will be charged a $90.00 run out fee. This fee includes the prime and start of your furnace. Please be sure to check your tank regularly and call for delivery when your tank is approximately 3/8 full. By doing so, you can eliminate any unnecessary charges to your account. Click Here to Become a Will - Call Customer!
Changing Account Status
Effective July 1, 2013 in compliance with State of Connecticut Public Act 12-76, we now require that all customers submit a written notice if they wish to begin or terminate Automatic Delivery, this includes customers switching to Will Call Delivery. Written notices include all of the following methods:Certified Mail
Ed's Garage, Inc.
P.O. Box 118
Canterbury, CT 06331
Account Holder Name
Written notices must include the following information:
In the case of joint accounts, both account holders must be listed
"I wish to be removed from Automatic Delivery and will call for all future deliveries..."
"I wish to terminate my account..."
In the case of joint accounts, both account holders must sign
For futher information regarding this policy, please contact our office.